My Sunday ritual

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
Well, there goes another Sunday morning and afternoon eaten away doing what I do every Sunday...washing and waxing the Trac. Cleaned her inside and out. Good coat of wax, rain-xed the windows, armor-alled the crap out of everything inside (love that slippery steering wheel and floor) and put her back in the garage. Gotta love a black truck...by tomorrow afternoon she'll be pig-dirty again and I get to do it all over next Sunday...oh well, it's a labor of love.:wub:

my sunday ritual.... watching the NFL!!... i went ahead and polished my crims and truck yesterday only to have a 5 minute rain storm blow in that wasnt in the forecast... arrrrrrg

but will i do it again... of course... probably later today...

My Sundays usually consist of Church, then off to our favorite Mexican resturant, swing by BJ's the pick up some food for the week, the home to watch the race/do laundry... Kind of boring actually. Once in a while I get to mow the grass if the weather has not been cooperative during the week...

We usually go to church on Saturday evening. Sunday morning we will normally go to breakfast, then do some shopping. In the afternoon I wash my vehicle. I detailed inside, outside and under the hood today. :)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator: