My Supercharged STA Gauge Setup

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carey Frennier

Reaction score
The top one is an Aeroforce Interceptor Scan Gauge. It has an additional sensor so it can account for Vac/Boost. It also reads DTC codes and clears them. The amount of information that you can pull from this gauge is amazing. It also data logs. It's like a ScangaugeII on steroids.

The one below it is specifically for Air/Fuel Ratio. It has indicatiors that show rich, stoichiometric and lean as well as a digital reference. I like having this seperate with the warning lights. If one didn't care...all you would need is the Aeroforce Interceptor.

The gauge pods are Vumaxx Pillar Kups. I like them because they are less "ricer" than a full modded fiberglass pillar and they are smaller than what a fiberglass pillar would be. I painted them to match the interior with a Valspar spray paint that I found at Lowes. I also used a Valspar primer but I think the primer is a waste of money. Several coats of primer and paint have made the surface more prone to flake when hit with another hard object. Just to many layers.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts