My Tonneau still isn't back from the dealer!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Adkins

Reaction score
I dropped my factory cover off at the dealer a week ago. The front lock went bad and the key would spin freely in it. They ordered the wrong part. The got the latches, not the lock. They apologized for my inconvenience and ordered the lock. The lock came in, but they had ordered the wrong lock. They ordered the rear lock with the equal length cables instead of the front lock with one short and one long cable...woe is me! These folks may soon suffer the wrath of the Bat.:angry:

I know how you feel. I ordered a part and after 5 times they finally got it right! Oh, and each time they said I was wrong on giving them the wrong info. I guess it is really tough when I point to the exact part I need and something else comes in...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW,,,,,,,,,,now I hope that this new ST is as good as my Ranger was!!! If I have to go through those kind of headaches, just to order a part, I'll know why everyone get's down on my Ford!?:unsure: