My truck is for Sale!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I've decided to sell my truck...not even positive what direction I'm going in as of yet...have a couple trucks in mind...don't worry one of them is the '07 ST...anyways...here's a link to my ad on cars.com:

Let me know what you guys think (fair price, anyone interested etc.?)

Price may be alittle high for the new '07's being out. If that is what you want out of it go for it though. I hate to see anyone sell thier ST though. I love mine and may actually shed a tear when I have to sell it.:lol: My father-in-law is selling his stepdaughters ST and isn't having great luck with it. I keep telling him to keep the ST and sell his 2000 Mountaineer instead. He has Grand Champian doggs that he shows so he needs the SUV to haul them though. (that's what he tells me though, even though he has a motor home that he uses for the long trips) Anyway, good luck with the sale and hope it goes good for ya.;)

I've thought about taking some stuff off of it...what were you looking at? I just listed it last night at that price so we'll see if I get any hits in a week or so...if not I'll lower the price...there is only one new ST in my area and I'm hoping that no one has seen it yet!! :p We'll see what happens!

I think your ad is better than most. I just sold my '04 F150 on Ebay, the no reserve/$100 start auction generated lots of bids, I sold it fast and got a deposit an hour after it ended. The final price was $15,200, which was a bit more than I paid for it in December. I was apprehensive when it was at $13,000 with 30 minutes to go.....:cool:

I think you are high as well.

I just bought my 03 XLT with hard cover and 36,000 miles for 15,900. 2 wheel drive. imm.

this is Texas though, where trucks are a dime a dozen

Not to rain on your parade, just some feedback.

I don't know if I want to go the e-bay route...I still owe a little bit of money on the truck and I think the e-bay process may just add more hassle to the whole thing...anyways thanks for the input guys...I'm going to leave it up there at that price for a week and see what happens...I can change it very easily...its moderately priced in my area, although I'm comparing it to all dealer prices...I do have an extended warranty that goes with the truck so we'll see...

Andrew -

Just an FYI...the grill is the e-bay 3-piece grill that mounts over our existing grill, not a full replacement grill. I think I bought it off ebay for $100 a couple years ago if i remember correctly? Not sure what it is worth now but I think for now i'm going to keep it on just to keep the uniqueness appeal in selling it...but e-mail me your address and I'll keep it in mind!

Latest posts