Need Help Finding a Part

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brock Lagunas

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me find the a/c controls for an 03 Chevy Tahoe? I have two part numbers.... GM # 21997352 and the already cross referenced part number DELCO #15-72958. It doesnt have to be brand new, just as long as it is in good condition and not all scratched up. Thanks in advanced!!

I can give you good info, but... need to know which of these you want info on???

floor mtd, (rear of console), ID 15183917

dash mtd, manual temp control (CJ3), w/o rear window defogger

dash mtd, automatic temp control (CJ2), w/rear window defogger (C49)

roof mtd (auxiliary), front, automatic temp control, w/o celsius display; ID 15763048

dash mtd, manual temp control (CJ3), w/rear window defogger (C49)

dash mtd, automatic temp control (CJ2), w/o rear window defogger

roof mtd (auxiliary), front, automatic temp control, w/o celsius display; ID 15112020

floor mtd, (rear of console), ID 15204786

floor mtd, (rear of console), ID 4784

roof mtd (auxiliary), front, automatic temp control, w/celsius display

roof mtd (auxiliary), rear

roof mtd (auxiliary), front, manual temp control

For example, I found 287 of the version "dash mtd, automatic temp control (CJ2), w/rear window defogger (C49) ", here are two of them for $35 dollars...

Heater/AC Control

GMC Truck Sierra 1500 -TAN,W/AC, AUTO AUX CNTRL (OPT CJ2)- B 06H136 $35 Robbin's Auto Parts USA-NC(Henrietta) Request_Quote 1-800-726-0275 Request_Insurance_Quote

Heater/AC Control

GMC Truck Sierra Denali -GRAY,1/03,LOOKSGOOD 06C055 $35 Robbin's Auto Parts USA-NC(Henrietta) Request_Quote 1-800-726-0275 Request_Insurance_Quote

I guessed that it was, if one of the two I have listed can't help you, let me know. I will send you a list with over 100 sellers that are stocking the part.

OK???

The two that you listed are for the automatic version. I need the manuel version. It would be great if you could send me like the first half of your search. Im lookin for the cheapest, but just in case those arent in the best condition. Thank You so much Coastiejoe!!