need new fuel pump

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oknopa

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
What fuel pump should i buy? Motorcraft?

I normally don't cheap out on those things.... I only used motorcraft and never had to do it again. also make sure its not the wiring at the fuel pump cut off switch.,

I normally don't cheap out on those things.... I only used motorcraft and never had to do it again. also make sure its not the wiring at the fuel pump cut off switch.,
yep, i will do Motorcraft. I purchsed the Trac 2 years ago and the seller installed new fuel pump. maybe one cheap on.

Also check the Fuel Pump Driver Module. Mine quit a couple weeks ago with symptoms of a dead fuel pump. Turned out to be the driver module. Much easier/cheaper fix than a fuel pump replacement.
He has an 02. 01-03 doesn’t have them. 04-05 does that most people don’t know of. The 07-10 has one also.

Hi Todd, did you know what Motorcraft fuel pump i need? I looked up the PFS600, but is shows "no fit"

Latest posts