Need some selling advice?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason nguyen

Reaction score
I have someone interested in my ST and I was wondering what the average asking price would be for my truck. I currently have one year left in my three year lease and a buyout of approx. $16,xxx CDN.

The specs are:

04 xlt premium

in-dash six with sub

45,000 kms

[Broken External Image]:

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason, I could'a sworn you had a pre 04 Trac or probably an 04 non-XLT premium, with gray molding. Later on I see you listing as an 04 with matching molding, and now you're saying it's an 05. Just a little confused is all. Great looking Trac though! Goodluck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Flip,

thanks for the correction, it is an 04 xlt premium. The time that I bought my trac they did not offer painted moldings. I had to paint the moldings later on.

Jason

in March 2006 I bought a 2004 XLT Premium from a dealer for $25,400 cdn

It had 27000 km on it.

[Broken External Image]:

This past august I bought my 2004 xlt 4 x 4 (thought it was a premium at the time but now I'm not sure) with about 7000 miles from a private seller for $17,500 but I think I got a really really good deal.

Nice shiney ST.

Check www.autotrader.com for average asking prices on there and of course check the kbb values.

Jason,

I would recommend that you go to a variety of sites that will provide you with different price ranges for your area.

www.edmunds.com

www.kbb.com

...Rich