need some thoughts on this one!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle claggett

Reaction score
i was looking at trading in my 04 black sport trac with 17000 miles on it for about $19,000...and then buy a chrysler 300 touring for around 24k or maby a little less around 23k but im not sure if i should the chrysler is a 06 used and has a 80k mile warrenty but the thing is the chrysler already has 25k miles almost 26k...so i really am in delema i dont know if im getting a good deal please let me know what your insite is please it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

kyle claggett

Last edited by a moderator:
im going with the 300 touring because well straight to the point the 300c's are about 7k more and have more of a matinence problem and also my insurance will sky rocket if i get a 300c....the touring have a 3.5L v6 with 40 more hp than the st and has i think a little higher torque. and also its 1000lb's lighter

dont get me wrong i would have loved to bye the 300c or even the 300 srt-8 with the 6.1L HEMI but im only a 17 year old with a minimum income and a high school diploma i still need to get but i can always dream right?!?!

Latest posts