Nelson, I have a Cardomain related question.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry, one of two ways.

1). Rick click on the picture you want to post, save it to your computer and upload it to the MySportTrac library. A little work but a smother result as it is all at one location.

2). Right click on the picture, click on "Properties". Highlight and copy the HTML link, come back here, once you get to where you want to post it, (new message or an existing message), click on the 5th icon below the text window. It will Pop in img][/img with a bracket at each end, (removed so you can see the img link). Click between the two brackets and paste in your copied HTML link.

Either will work..

Last edited by a moderator:
Could have been just a glitch..

You will find that some sites will not allow you to do the cut and paste thing. You just get the red X or only you will see them and no one else and they will see the red X.

For those sites you will need to upload the picture(s) to this site in your library..

In this case, it is working for you..

That's ok, Kevin responded almost instantly. Oh,and yes I am missing Jade, but I know she's in good hands. My parents are doing a complete maintenance overhaul and refit on her, and she's entering a carshow in May. After that, she'll be prepped for Louisville. I've been told that they're getting about 28 mpg out of her.