NelsonOKC --> NelsonEU --> NelsonNATO --> NelsonPoland?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelson Atwell

Reaction score
I'm considering a change in my nickname when I relocate overseas. What do you guys think?? I'm gone in less than four months.

While I'm there I plan to take a lot of photos, so I'll build a blog or site to let you know what the cars are like and about life in general in the former Eastern bloc.

I briefly considered just replacing OKC with the new city I will live in, but I am sure you guys wouldn't want to see NelsonKamienPomorski. :lol: Perhaps NelsonKP...

I'll have to go with the NelsonKP. Your right, I would hate to see the 'long' version, or pronounce it for that matter.

Poland is a good place to off-road & very cheap

Bean there many times but not this year ,this year it was Hungary & Romania ( Transylvania )

traffic is a killer : Russian cars that go 10 MH & new German cars that go 100MH passing them

but I know you wil have a good time there;)

I'm not sure the Mazda 3 will handle off-roading, but at least it is cheap on gas. Only $28 to fill up today and it was down to "E" with the fuel light on. I'll try to find some new Polish jokes too:D

Last edited by a moderator: