New '07

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unholy ST

Reaction score
Picked up my new '07 Job 01 Friday. V8 4x4 Limited Edition Dark Stone Metallic, fully loaded, except the Side curtains and heated windshield. Man, the ride is so smooth compared to my '04!

Does anyway know if there is any issue about flashing the chip with the Xcal too soon?

Also, could Wayne Foy please contact me? unholy1 at gmail dot com

Great pics. Looks real nice. Can't wait to join the club.

I'd recommend you contact him via his business email. But keep us informed how the Xcal works on your 07. May have to do the same.

Nice truck, Unholy. I am expecting delivery of my 07, same color, Limited V8 2WD sometime this week. I appreciate the pics, because I wasn't sure what that Dark Stone would really look like,,,,,,,,now I know it was what I was expecting,,,,,,,,,,great color choice. Congrats!!

I saw a dark stone '07 at the meet. Great color! If I wasn't such a black truck kinda guy...I might have that as my next Trac...but once you go black...well you know.:cool:

Thanks UnHoly, those were some of the most accessible pictures I've seen lately. Properly linked to a nice gallery with 'slideshow' function and beautiful pics at just the right size. Thanks for hooking it up nicely. Oh, your 07 looks great too, nice choice of colors and options.