New 2007 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Brinkman

Reaction score
Just took delivery of my new 07 ST Ltd, Dk cherry with the dark gray interior, with the V8, since I tow. After driving my 99 Explorer there is no comparison. Still trying to get use to the odd door handles and the turn signal stalk (it is stuck up like your supposed to have your hands at 10 & 2 all the time). The only thing is when you step on the gas there is NO sound of a V8 in the ST, not like my Mustnag with the 4.6L. Nice ride though.

No PDBL, I did get the leather though, as I ordered the vehicle, instead of getting it off the lot. I wanted to upgrade to class 3 hitch and the wife wanted a moonroof. Pics are coming.

So, is anyone going to get a color besides dark cherry? Just wondering...oh, and congrats on the new truck. :D

Someone mentioned Dark Stone w/ a charcoal interior was bad*SS!

Depends on which color has the most re-sale value....thoughts?

There was a dark stone ltd on the lot with the charcoal interior, looked good, but only had a v6 and they spec it out with every other option putting msrp over 33k. That color was my next choice. But being in South Carolina any dark color may be a bad choice. Being a new color Dk Cherry looks good, but the color selection was kinda limited anyway.

Would re-sale on any-color vehicle be independent of region? (I.e., not a cloth vvs. leather thing?) I would think Black is a good classy color seller anywhere.

I,too, was wondering about the large number of Dark Cherry '07's being purchased or ordered. I was leanning strongly toward the Dk. Stone Met. since I saw one in person. It looks very nice. The dealer is the one who talked me into ordering the Dk. Cherry. Said it was the "best color" he had seen on the '07. Don't know if he's right, but it sure sounds like it may turn out to be the "most common" color for the '07. Don't know if that's good or bad.

The color by region question is an interesting one. I know that it seems like 75% of the cars in Phoenix were White, Silver or some similiar color the last time I visited. Dark colors in really hot places are not recommended, I guess.

Latest posts