New Bridgestones

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T Adams

Reaction score
Just retired the OEM Goodyears for a set of Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenzas. The old Goodyears still had some decent tread left, but the fronts were both cupped on the inside of the tire. This resulted in a noisy and rough ride, which I'm happy to report is gone now. The new Bridgestones are so quiet, its amazing. Now the wind noise competes with engine noise, third place would be the tires from the vehicle next to you...if there is one. The handling and traction is superb, even over rough roads through construction zones. I'd say these are better than the Michelin Cross Terrains as well, especially considering how much cheaper they are. Overall, I'm a very satisfied Bridgestone customer.

And yes, the Trac is going to Ford for a front-end alignment. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too bad a tire. Depends on what you want to do with it. If you ever want to wheel with it, youn should have gotten the Bridgestone Dueller Revos. That or BFG AT TA's or the new Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armors.

Latest posts