New Front Bumper Cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksn8k

Reaction score
I bought a new front bumper cover about a year and a half ago after the original was cracked on a deer's head.:sad:

The chrome was starting to peel on the original grille so I also bought a new black Iron Man grille and billet aluminum grille insert. I painted all of the plastic parts body color not long after I purchased them but I have not had time to install anything until now.

I decided to order new plastic fasteners for those that looked like it could be hard to remove without destroying them. What a pain in the butt trying to decipher the parts diagrams! I think I got everything I wanted but I won't really know until they get here.

I ordered them from one of the sites swshawaii recommended to others. Saved a bunch of money over normal dealer prices. Thanks! :haveabeer:

I'll update with new pics once I get everything installed.

88d39297820205cdd87cb3fd8d448936.jpg

Just finished installing the new bumper and grille about half an hour ago. It went a lot smoother than I expected. I didn't start working on it until about 1:30.

I still have a new hood edge moulding to put on but I don't have it painted yet. I may decide to leave the chrome one on. It doesn't look as bad as I thought it might.

I will get some better pictures in the daylight but it probably won't be tomorrow. Temp is supposed to be in the single digits tonight. Brrrrrr.

Old one off:

bd258f62c37d78aefdc617562d7ec443.jpg

New one on:

b30027e4b60b212757fe2da24b7f9035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it! Completed pics would be great. :supercool:

Thanks. When I bought the billet grille kit it came with inserts for all of the openings but it looked a little too busy for my taste.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts