New Guy Here

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daheavyking

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! I am currently stationed in Georgia. I just got my ST about a couple of weeks ago. 05 XLT. I really like it. I have always been a Honda guy but I wanted to branch out. It's a cool truck!! I freaking love the back window option!!!!! Right now I just want to bring it down a little ( lower it ), 2 inches. Nothing crazy. I plan to stick around her awhile!!

First, Welcome, Second, Thanks for your service !!
Third, you can remove the torsion bolts and add lowering blocks, Yeah blocks in the back.... Get the steel ones as the aluminum crack if you can find them. They are good trucks, plagued with common issues, and NY is a nightmare with rust and failing bushings and bearings...
The parts market is almost closed for fun upgrade stuff, so it just basic BS unless you find it in a scrap yard or some one selling .
ALSO it is slow around here, the Face book forums are more active.
Welcome and good luck !

Welcome! Thank you so much for your service and congrats on your new ride. Like Todd said join the Facebook forums as they are far more active. Almost anything you need to know is here and in those groups and most are gladly willing to help.

Latest posts