New Guy wanted to introduce myself

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

i have been reading this site for about 6 mos while shopping for my new sport trac. Well the time has come to register, i purchased my sport trac on new years eve.. I got it at a dealer so i had to do some negotiating to get it for the price i wanted.

specs

2003 sport trac xlt

premium group (i think has the overhead temp readout w/ the auto dimming mirror power seat and rear air.

4x4

tonneau (ford)

new dunlop tires

16" wheels

tint

4:10 L.S.

43k on the ticker

red outside (toreatur red?)

arizona tan interior.

48 month 60,000 drivetrain warranty

many more questions to come.

Welcome to the site.

I have a 2001 and this site has helped me a lot, although you won't see me posting much, I really enjoy it.

Keep a watch for the upcoming Louisville meet. I had a good time the last time I went.

Welcome to the site..:D

Good people and info here. Also, site sonsors are good to us.

Someone usually has the answer to ??s, even offtopic.

Welcome,

I own a 2003 XLT as well, 44,000 miles so far. I've done a few mods to my trac, shocks, sway bar, tail lights, removed roof rails and triglas bedcover. It is black with gray interior. I hope you will enjoy your trac as much as I do mine.

Bruce

Welcome!

Toureador Red with the tan interior is the best combination Ford has ever made!

WE WANT SOME PICS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Byron. I also have 2003 XLT Premium. And I wish I had your mileage, but I have completely enjoyed mine for over 60,000 miles.

FYI, Your body color is Red Fire Metallic. Toreador Red was available in '01 and '02.

Welcome to the site and congrats on the truck !!

Todd Z

Welcome to the club ;)

I have a 2002 with pretty much everything on her--only 15K miles though :(

Only mod I've done is the ignition coil and half of the new spark plug wires, but I'll be fixing that problem soon.

I haven't found anything that the ST can't do...and look good while doing it.

Seats 35...2 point 5 tons of American Pride....(and the song goes on)

Welcome to the Site.. Hide your Credit cards.. and the Numbers..

This site will max them out.. If you let it..

One of the best groups around.. Hope to see you at the meet in KY.. Anyone that hasnt attended.. should.. and you will go to them all..

Byron:

Congrats on the new ST and welcome to the site. You'll get a lot of good, useful info around here as I'm sure you know.

Take Care,

Gary G
:D

Latest posts