New Guy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rexster314

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Actually, new girl since it's hers, but she doesn't do forums. After selling our Cadillac XLR, we needed a second set of wheels. And it had to be some kind of a pickup. After having a friend buy a Sport Trac years ago, I remembered how cool it was to have half of an Explorer and half of a pickup. (previous owner of a '91 Explorer years ago) I didn't realize what a quest it would turn out to be to find a Sport Trac in a good condition. But after several overnight trips of searching we found this: 2008 Sport Trac Limited 4.0 in Vapor Mist Silver. 130,000 on the clock. Chrome package, two tone leather seats that I'm at a loss for describing the colors. Color code TW if anyone knows.
Anyways, about me. Over 70. Retired LEO. And my wife is retired LEO as well. She drove a '91 Explorer till the wheels fell off, had a second engine after a blown engine, and when it rained it came through the top of the windshield. But she loved it.

Latest posts