New here

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you don't mean the green one, because that only exists in Photoshop on my laptop. I wish they made this color, but they don't...yet.

But this color is called Alloy on some Fords, and evidently being called Carbon on the ST, and is coming out soon. It's something like this anyway. I haven't actually seen a carbon ST, but I tried to match the color to pictures of alloy GT-500s. (Thanks to the new '07 Silver ST owner whose picture I borrowed and modified. P.S. I like the bar and lights).

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
If there were conversion kits for the grill to make it look more like the 01-05 STs... :(

That is the only thing we do not like, the front...:angry:

Well I found one I like!

http://www.blairmotors.com/pages/present/flm/notlocalized/searchinventory/vehicledetailsused.asp?orgid=3607&vin=1FMZU77E13UB57504&photo=0

Welcome from a former 2 Trac owner still contemplating the '07 and lamenting the loss of my '03 in a flood- if you see this one for a really good price, stay away.....[Broken External Image]:

If you majored in business, you'll get there soon. Hopefully not Art History.........

Welcome, Find a nice used one. I have a 01 with 58,000 and I love it. Had it for about a month and just started doing mods on it. Find one and experience the fun.:D

ashley,

welcome to a great web site, with tons of info and great people.

i'm on my 2nd trac and thinking about "pulling the trigger" on an 07 lmtd v-8. color choice is a tough one for me, may go with black, mineral gray not sure.

as far as cost, my trac's are free as they are my company issued vehicle. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Get yourself a sugar daddy!!! LOL

Go talk to a friendly, trusted neighborhood dealership and see what kind of deal they can make you. Just don't fall for any crazy sales tactics and get in over your head.

Good Luck, you will love the Sport Trac.

Just got this email from the place i bought my grand am. Is it a good deal?

Ashley:

We have a possible trade coming in on a 04 sport trac XLT 4dr 30000

miles aprox.18500.00.Let me know if this could work.

Thanks Mike

The price isn't too bad, but always offer less. Get someone to check it out for you. Make sure it 's never been in an accident and so on. Bring a mechanic if possible too.

Welcome from S.C.I traded in a '98 f-150 4x4(bad on gas) price started at 28 grand,butI choked the salesman down below 18 grand.Oh yea,go for black,cleans up nicely[Broken External Image]::)

Latest posts