New here

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is not a bad price for a 30,000 mile ST Ashley. Especially if it has a few extras like trailer hitch, leather, upgraded stereo and so on. Even if no extras not a bad price but of course offer lower. Set a price for the ST first and then talk about your trade in.

Welcome, Ashley. You will enjoy this sight alot. I have learned a few tips and tricks here on modding the ST. I am a new owner too, lets see it has aready been 3 months now, wow. Mine is an Island blue, they only sold that color for 01 and 02. I like the way it shines up and changes color from green to dark blue with sunlight. Goodluck on your St buy and once again welcome. Ron

Thanks Ron!

I got an email from the first place I found one at stating that it is nice and clean and it is for sale for 17500 but I can offer lower!

I afford mine by marrying a lady with a PhD and who makes a lot more money than me! She does so well that I can afford a John Deere garden tractor too!

Good luck finding the ST for you Ashley. A good internet site to search is www.autotrader.com you can filter your search by area, year, options, etc. That is where I found my ST. I had been wanting one for a while. The very day that I paid off my old truck I started looking. I searched for about a month or so. I live in a rural area and there are not many ST's around here. I checked with dealers all over the state and could only find a couple of used ones for sale, I knew I couldn't afford a brand new one. So I decided that to get what I wanted I would probably have to travel. I kept looking and found one in Virginia that I wanted. Luckily, just before I made a final decision on that one I got an email on another one I was interested in that was closer to home. I had made an offer on it that I did not expect would be accepted but it was. I got a 2004 XLT premium 4 x4 with 7600 miles on it for $17,000 all inclusive. My payment is now less than it was on my old truck. I love it and now have the vehicle I have always been wanting. I guess what I am trying to say is do a lot of looking and research, and make offers considerable less then the asking price then negotiate from there.

Latest posts