New member in korea, PIC ADDED!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hi! I am currently located in Korea hoping to find a couple more ST lovers here. I have a gold 2001 ST with a few nice mods and I love it to death! Anyway again just saying hi and hoping to have many good discussions and fun here on the site!

Brandon[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Brandon, man you are really far away!! In the service? Or is it the baggogi and kimchee are really good over there? Welcome to our little group, questions gladly answered, suggestions promptly made and help quickly delivered. Stick around, its pretty fun here. Great bunch of men and women to bounce things off of. glad you found us. BC :welcome::welcome:

Hey!

Thanx for the welcome! Currently I work for the government here in Seoul. My wife is Korean so I've been eating lots of kimchi and bulgogi about 8 years now. I'm pretty technical so I'll definately be throwing u guys some good questions! Thanks again for the welcome!

Brandon

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome Brandon. Do you see a lot of American vehicles in Korea or are they primarily Japanese. Just wondering. I would think your ST is fairly unique over there.

Hey Everyone,

I have attached a pic of my ST! Some of you asked to see it. The Koreans mainly drive Korean cars although they do have import cars. They have lots of cars we dont have in the states just like we have cars they dont have. The ST is very unique here and turns lots of heads. Most import vehilces have a very high tax so you dont see them all the time. Mostly just KIA, Hyundai and some other Korean companies you guys probably havent heard of before. The ST is awesome here cause the driving is tight and rough. The ST fits right in and out of traffic being that the truck is quite narrow and gets in and out with its nice little low end torque that performs alot better with a cold air. Anyway thanks again for all the kind words!

Brandon, Lost in Korea!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts