Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Sheedy

Reaction score
Good day all,

A member here named Trax mentioned this forms on the Blue Oval Forums and being a new Sport Trac owner I figured I must sign up.

I have recently purchased a new 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin from Sterling Ford in Ottawa Ontario Canada. It is now a total of 1 week and 4 days old. I have wante a Sport Trac since their inception and my cousin brought his Foid employee leased 2002 up to the lake for me to see and test drive.

I also have a blog dedicated to my experiences with my new truck. Not that I expect much, but I think Ford has done the Sport Trac a disservice by never marketing this amazing little vehicle. It is hard to sell what no one has ever heard of.

See you around the forums.

Pic of delivery day linked.[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Exmortis! Nice ST! :cool: I hope you enjoy this site and your ST as much as I have.

Welcome to the site man !!!!!

Nice looking st !!!!!

Send us pics for St of the week !!!

Todd Z

Welcome! You will find no greater source of information, knowledge, and general support for your trac than here. These guys know more than the Ford dealers, mechanics, and designers! I am amazed everyday the information found here, not to mention the great sponsers!

Check back often, and remember, there is truly no 'dumb' question! Just a 'stupid' answer!

And as for your blog, I think it will contain good experiences, not bad!

And don't be surprised when others see your trac in action, that they stand there dumbfounded at just how much this 'little' truck can do! Even my fellow Ford lovers who drive the big F250 and F350's admit that my Trac amazes them from time to time!

Latest posts