New owner gen ll

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashback

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Purchased a 2008 V8 limited, in velvet white, three months ago. I really like it. I was looking to add a few items. I wanted to add a bed cover. Found one ($250.00). The bed extender that was with the truck when I bought it, would not work. Found one ( stopped to look a ST a guy had near me, and he had the correct original bed extender "traded even." I was starting to smile. The other two items I wanted have not came as easy. They are the original black carpet floor mats , with the red and silver "sport trac" and an original bed mat. Anybody have either of these to sell?

Good luck with the bed mat lol your best bet is probably CL. They don't make those anymore and there's not many left ... As for the floor mats, check junkyards all over the country and see if they'll ship them. Not that many gen II'S in the yards though. Mine came with the og floor mats with the logos on them, driver side fell off and passanger is on its way off lol. Can't seem to get them to stay on.

Welcome,,,,, Ditto on the mat, I bought an aftermarket Dee Zee I believe last year..... as for the mats Ebay or junk yard, OR EMAIL the ebay guys selling stuff that post pics of the whole truck, I score stuff that way all the time.