New Pictures

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eldon Webb

Reaction score
Help. I'm trying to move pictures from the my pictures file on my PC to my Library. I also want to post them in a message for show and tell. I know about enough about this Da*# machine to get into trouble.:huh::angry:

Log into the site, go to your library, under the upload a file hit "browse", It should bring up a window where you can get to access your pics on the computer and hit upload. It takes a while. Then when they are in your library, after posting your text, go to the bottom of the screen and hit the file icon for "post a picture from your library. it will bring up another page and you click on the dot under the pic you want and it will insert it into the post.;)

Rich posted that the server was having problems for Sig's and stuff, May be the issue, and not you...

Todd Z

Todd Z. I did finally get them sent to my Library. I want to post them in a message. What is a URL and how do I include them?.

:unsure:

I posted an answer in the above post from you...

I am home if you want to call me???

Todd Z

Latest posts