New Products Coming Soon!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WXMotorSports DecalsPartsAccs

Reaction score
Hi All!

New products that I will be offering for the holiday season:

Chrome accessories from TCP Truck Parts including tail lights.

Euroeffect lighting kits and replacement bulbs

Tonneau covers

Hitchsafe Hide-A-Key Systems

Dash Kits, Brushed Aluminum, Wood Grain and different colors of Carbon Fiber

I will be attending SEMA November 1st-3rd and I plan on opening a few more accounts with truck accessories vendors.

I hope to have all the products listed on the web site around the 15th of November.

Don't forget 15% to MYST.com members is an ongoing thing. Just email me for the discount code.

March 1st 2007 I will be moving to a retail location of 1500 Sq Ft including access to a shop around the corner with a lift for my local customers.

Thanks,

SST

That sounds like a great upgrade for you SST. I may be spending some major dough from you around X-Mas time. I'm not in the market, but what type of tonneau covers will you carry, for inquiring minds? Also, what type of lighting kits will be available?

Awsome! SST.

Am interested in Tonneu top myself have been waiting to get one for about a year now, as soon as you have them please let me know.

On another note.

Thanks for the hood stipes in brushed gold put them on my ST yesterday, they look GREAT!.

Even the wife liked them.

Thanks again, Next will need 4X4 in the brushed gold when you have a chance let me know cost and shipping.

Thanks again for a great look.

Pete 03

Pete, you gonna post some pics of the stripe for the rest of us._Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Blackhat,

As soon as I do a few more things to my ST I will post pics.

Need to finish the exterior custom work before posting.

I should have the exterior done in about a month.

Thanks for asking.

Pete 03