New Ranger

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blksn8k

Reaction score
I want one!

You will need to do a paste and go in your web browser to watch this you tube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWItJigs06k

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, looks good. Beefier looking with the big tires. Probably lifted, I guess.

Link added

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was lifted, it wasn't lifted enough for the tires mounted. You could hear the tread segments striking the front of the fender lip under certain conditions.

I read the comments , guys from down under and it dose have a lift. Also it looks like it has the same bed tie downs like the trac. Chances are high America wil never see anything close to that.

Well, if all the rumors are true we should know something in the next year or so. My guess is Ford will have something at the Detroit show next January.

I would also expect that whatever we get will not look much like the one in the video. That body style has been around since 2012. By the time it gets here, again, if the rumors are true, in 2018 or 19 it will be time for a redesign. I'm hoping for an aluminum body and the 2.7L EcoBoost.

The GM mid-size experiment has gone well enough that Ford has one less excuse for not building the Ranger here. Mulally is gone and Fields seems to be more of a risk taker. They need to get their butts in gear though because every day there is another player in the mid-size field.

Latest posts