New Sport Trac: Adrenalin or Limited?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this gives me some insight into what people were thinking, back then, about ST versus STA. I'd bet MANY would love to have their STA reviews back, lol!

I wish they'd have made the STA's like they were supposed to be, V8-supercharged-AWD. They weren't ALL like that, which is what I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around. ALL GT500's are V8-Supercharged, all '03/'04 Cobras were Supercharged, IRS, etc., all '93 Cobras had the same heads/intake. I'm just trying to figure out what makes an Adrenaline an Adrenaline. It seems they're mostly the body-kit, and that's what I'm trying to copy; if I can't buy what I want performance-wise, at least I can reproduce the looks; with some wheel-upgrades 10 years later, a great deal of interior mods, and probably some under-the-hood 3-valve supercharger-love.

Well, this gives me some insight into what people were thinking, back then, about ST versus STA. I'd bet MANY would love to have their STA reviews back, lol!

I wish they'd have made the STA's like they were supposed to be, V8-supercharged-AWD. They weren't ALL like that, which is what I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around. ALL GT500's are V8-Supercharged, all '03/'04 Cobras were Supercharged, IRS, etc., all '93 Cobras had the same heads/intake. I'm just trying to figure out what makes an Adrenaline an Adrenaline. It seems they're mostly the body-kit, and that's what I'm trying to copy; if I can't buy what I want performance-wise, at least I can reproduce the looks; with some wheel-upgrades 10 years later, a great deal of interior mods, and probably some under-the-hood 3-valve supercharger-love.
The way I understand it (which could be all wrong), is that the Adrenalin package essentially (besides the body panel differences) adds these:
1. 20 in. wheels
2. AWD
3. beefier suspension
4. V8
?

The way I understand it (which could be all wrong), is that the Adrenalin package essentially (besides the body panel differences) adds these:
1. 20 in. wheels
2. AWD
3. beefier suspension
4. V8
?
Limited and Adrenalin AWD are basically the same...
rims were different, Body kit, SAME suspension from xlt to adren, same crap....
6 disc radio, BUT the limited could be ordered with that, Adrenalin had removed roof rack, Adrenalin floor mats, and a few other BS changes...

I have a paper copy of the 2010 Sport Trac sales brochure and pdf copies of some older ones that describe the different ST model features. This site has quite a few, but not all, of the brochures. As I mentioned in another thread, the 2008 brochure is old enough that it did not list the STA option but they do have the 2009 and 2010 brochures.

One interesting omission from the STA feature set is the backup warning system. I guess the sensors were not compatible with the rear bumper look.

https://www.auto-brochures.com/ford.html

Latest posts