~ New STA Graphics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Potts

Reaction score
I stopped by Brandon FOrd tonight to see what was new on the lot. I saw a Silver, Black & Red STA. All were v6's.

The one thing I did notice new was a "Flame style" stripe similarto the 02-03 Harley Davidson F150's and an "Adrenalin Sport Trac" decal on either side of the bed. They were not listed on the window sticker as added options nor was there another sticker listing these. Are these newely added in the Adrenalin package? I will call the dealer in the morning and try to stop by to take pics! They looked pretty cool.

They actually have quite a few STA's, according to their online inventory. Wow. Would be interested in pics.

Hey swoop...I'mgonna be up in Pensacola for the Forth of July. You gonna be around...maybe we can meet up!

Doug! Hell yes! I know a few good spots to get some pictures at. We can totally meet up. I'll be working that weekend, but we are doing half-days. I'll have to email you or get you my number somehow. :)

Here they are (I posted it on the Silver because we have not seen many pics of silver....but they have these decals on EVERY STA on the lot!!)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to the dealer and the parts dept and they said this is the way they come now!? Not sure if that's really the case, but I asked them to try and get me a black set "No-cost" since I gave them such a good deal on my trade in. We will see what happens. I wanted Black because it would not stand out too much, and I will be changing the location of the ADRENALIN bed decals! We will see.....something for nothing is always nice!?

That dealer was full of crap. Those are dealer add-on decals. We saw new Adrenalins coming off the line at Louisville, and they didn't have those decals. And none of the Adrenalins sitting in the staging lot awaiting shipping had them either.

As usual, most dealers don't know what they're talking about. They feed you whatever line of BS they think you want to hear to get you in for a sale. I've found that 99% of the time, I know more about the vehicles I'm looking at from doing a little homework than anyone who works at a dealership.

I went to a local dealer and was called a liar by one of the sales people that he claimed the STA was only a concept and not in production when i asked if they had one i could look at.

I made him eat his words when i got him to go to his computer and showed him this site. He apoligized and then tried to sell me one! hahaha.

Shaun,

being in the graphics business, I have to agree with you in this case, for a truck that nice, they could have done a lot better....

I also agree with swoop, having done work for dealerships, unfortunately they want buy them aftermarket for the cheapest possible price they can get them.....!

I would say that these are not ford.... in saying that I have also seen some graphics work that is Ford, and have been disappointed! i always put that down to the fact that I am in the business, and can be very critical!!! :D

Latest posts