New Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Hanover

Reaction score
Hi, i am new to this site as i just purchased a used Sport trac, so far it seems to be a great vehicle..anyways it needed some new tires and some maintenance work. A friend told me about a Ford dealer in Airdrie that has a Fastlane Department, to make a long story short the guy managing the place was incredible to deal with (he also owns a ST), he sold me tires at a very fair price as well as serviceing the vehicle and bringing it up to date in all it's maintenance, I know I really got a fair deal and it's not very often when a person can leave a dealership saying he was treated very fair and with courtesy and would recommend anyone in Calgary and area to deal with them.

Go into the left side of the web site and click resources, then dealer report card...this helps everyone find great dealers to work with.

Thanks for sharing and congrats on your new baby (ST)!

Welcome John! Yeah, pictures are good too. Some of us like to drool. I need a ST high.[Broken External Image]:

I picked up a set of Michelin Cross terrain SUV tires, I plan on changing the wheels and tires in the spring, probably going to a 20" wheel.

Latest posts