New Trac. Maybe this time I'll learn......

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben B

Reaction score
I just purchased a new Black 07 XLT on Sat. and I love it. Maybe this time Ill learn to keep it.

I have wanted a ST since they came out. In '03 I finally got one.:D When the new F150's came out I traded it and bought a F150 Lariat.:blink: It had vibration problems so a year later I traded it in on another ST.:D Well, when '06 rolled around the Fusion came out and I once again traded in the ST to get a Fusion.:blink: But the new body style for the ST was really tempting. So, after a year I finally returned to the ST ranks once again.:D:):D:):D

Maybe now I will learn my lesson and stay with the ST. Well, that and the wife says I have to wait at least 3 years before I trade again.

Ben

Congratulations on your 07, and remember 08 in Louisville for the National. I want a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 01 that I bought new in July 2000. I was in Evansville this past weekend and saw one like I would like to get, with a few changes. It was red and I would like the white chocolate, two tone black leather instead of tan and sat radio that I wouldn't get. It had I think everything else you could get though and yes it was V8 Limited. The big problem is that $40,000.00 window sticker, that and I have a house to sell, pay off my loans and sell a car and the ST before I can get a new one.

Congrats and good luck with the truck !!!

Todd Z