New York Meet This Saturday !!!!!!! 10/28/06

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
We should have a good turn out, Not what I thought, A little disappointed in some locals for not making the trip... BUT !!!

WE ARE going to have a GREAT TIME !!!! Looks like 6 trucks to Dyno, and a BBQ (chicken, wings, Burgers, hot dogs) for the after party!!!

We might even do some mechanic repairs as well !!!!!!

IF ANY one coming would like a specific food, or doesn't eat what I listed above , Let me know So I can pick it up !!!!

Thanks ALL...

Todd Z

WOW!

This sounds like it would be so much fun, too bad I am all the way up in Canada, be sure to take some pics!

A little disappointed in some locals for not making the trip

tz, MY SON IS OF MUCH GREATER IMPORTANCE then seeing what my s/t is putting to the rear wheels !

not only have i been to every local meet since you told me about this site, george and i worked hard to help you organize last years first long island meet .

you know ill be there! cant wait to see what all the tracs do.

gary d if you can bring some extra venison for me. dont hunt anymore and i miss

eating it. willing to buy some from ya.

gary s well miss you. and hope all is well with your son. and say hello to your wife for

laurie and i.

paul h:cool:

Gary s,

IF you want to take things personally thats your call, BUT that comment was not intended for you, There are at least 10 other local active members on this site that would have attended meets in their home state, surrounding area to NY But would not drive the 120 miles here.

Take a chill pill, I know your situation and did not want to publicize it like you just did...

Sheesh....

Todd Z

tz, OK your off the hook !!

we have talked about the meet for a few weeks and you know i would go if i was going to be here. i even mentioned taking the 350Z.

as far as my publicizing my" situation ", there is nothing to hide. we are in the process of adopting Tyler and i wanted to take him to binghamton to visit his brother. i even posted a thread about our adoption last year, so there is nothing to push under the carpet.

i am sorry for assuming that the post was not intended for me. maybe i mis-understood the " locals" part of it. once again sorry and have a good time saturday. im sure it will be nice to see the numbers.

Jake,

SO far

Jake / Dyno

Paul H / Dyno

Steve K / Dyno

Possib Steve's friend / Dyno

Chris P / Dyno

Todd Z / Dyno

George C /Dyno

Matthew / Dyno

Gary D Poss Dyno

Sal A Poss dyno

IF ALL those listed show and do the dyno we can get the $75.00 rate...

Doesn't matter to me This is going to be a BLAST !!!!

Todd Z

im so ExCITED i can hardly contain myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 days to go.....i cant wait to see the numbers and meet jake, gary, sal, and mathew.

see you al there.:D

paul h :cool:

Yeah chris, and I've heard he knows nothing about the Tracs. I wouldn't even call him to find out the proper torque specs on the lug nuts for our truck :p

Todd,

Ordered the XCAL2 From Torrie.

Supose to be here on Fri.

So the Dyno is looking good. If I get it..

We will see who is running better.. After the dynos.

We should call this meet. " BATTLE OF THE XCAL TUNERS"

Latest posts