News Paper Reporter

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobPat Groves

Reaction score
A news paper reporter left a message on my phone asking to interview me about my Sport Trac, and what I liked about it. He said he pulled my name off of this web site.

I called him back when I got back in town, but could only leave a message. He never did call me back.

The good side is there are a lot of people reading this web site.

The bad side is there are a lot of people reading the web site.

Sounds fishy, I'd call the paper and check the credentials. You can never be too careful with protecting your home or with your personal safety.

Hey Kiana, I see you have the same wheels I do on your ST.... Any problems with them? And how long have you had them?

Thanks!

I agree with Larry about contacting the newspaper before he calls back. If they do not verify that he works for them call the police or sheriff imediately; even though they may not do anything, right away, at least you have created a paper trail to protect yourself. Ask that little voice inside you to see if it sound true, I don't think it does. :D

Chris, I have had my wheels about 3 months, and I love them. I kept my original rims and I should get some other tires for the winter, but I just like my new rims so much, I didn't want to take them off. Besides I don't want my wife telling me "see you didn't need to spend all that money just to take the tires off in the winter!!!!"

Never really thought about it being someone other than the Courier Journal paper. I called the phone and it sounded legit. But then again who knows.

Thanks for the word of advise

Latest posts