NO 07 ST BROCHURES!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARVIN McINTYRE 2

Reaction score
WHAT GIVES? 07's on the lots, more coming in, THEY NEED TO SELL THEM, but no literature to pass out? Gee, I see why FORD lost sales last year, especially along the Explorer line, they aren't ready are they? They had a whole year to get their "shirt" together and even though thye have some on the lots, they are still behind on literature to pass around. Oh well, at least I know a few sales reps that could explain most or all of the equipment that is available to a buyer. WE know more here than you can glean from the sales reps at the Ford stores. They aren't spending anything on advertising, so it would seem logical to have something significant to pass around to potential buyers. I DIGRESS, and hope that they will have something to look at by the time I want to buy next March of 2007.

:eek::wacko::huh::blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
You could order one from the Ford site. Is it possible they just ran out, or didn't get them in yet? I never got one on the Mustang when it came out, and I was at the dealer almost every week for 5 weeks.

I got a copy of the "Product Information Guide" that Ford sent to the dealers as educational material about the '07 ST for salesmen. It's a pretty good booklet, with lots of info about the ST. And on the back page, it lists www.mysporttrac.com three times as the best place for salesmen to go on the Web for more info about the ST.:cool:

I picked up a nice 25pg brochure at the dealer the other day.

No reason it could'nt be made available as a .pdf on the website (maybe it is and I've missed it somewhere).

Thanks to you guys for that info. I will give all those comments a try.

Larry - I will do just that!

T. Trac- is that the Source Guide you got?

R & G - I may contact the dealer you mentioned, especially the accessory book

PRM - thanks for that info!

It might be... I don't remember the exact name of the publication, but I'll check when I get home.

Every dealer my dad and I visited in his area (NE PA) had NO documentation. They couldn't even give us a base price! Down in MD, every dealer has multiple copies of documentation and they're giving them away.

Thanks again to all of you, and I now have some literrature coming in from VANBORTEL Ford in NY, whom I plan to seriously consider buying my next ST from, though I am here in Texas. They have a huge warranty on all of their Ford products. I got burned by WARRANTY GOLD on an extended warranty a couple of years ago so I don't plan on getting anything other than an extended warranty from FORD. Warranty Gold went bankrupt on over 25,000 clients prior to restructuring, and they cancelled all policies prior to June of 2003. Just a few random thoughts while I was yapping about the lack of 07' ST brochures.

;);)

Take it easy MrMarvin. I'm sure the brochures will arrive soon. To it's defense, I think Ford provides the best brochures out there. Not like the fold-out pamphlets other companies have. That said, I was at a dealership the other day and after seeing that the brochure rack did not have one for the 07 Trac, I inquired at the service desk where the lady replied that the 07s vehicles weren't even out yet. I told her they had two on the lot and I was just looking at them.

I beat the sales guy at the dealership with a hair scrunchie because he didn't have any '07s or and brochures last month when I stopped in. Then I tried to casually walk out with his sales copies. But got busted by my hubby.:angry: So I went to Ford.com and one should come soon.

Went to Difeo Ford in Jersey City ,NJ to check out the 07. No problem getting a brochure and they had quite a few vehicles in stock too. They looked pretty good to me.I was falling in love with a blue with camel interior XLT. I will wait for the rear window option before I get too serious. I 'll stick with my 01 for a little while longer

From my experience the brochure Ford sends through the mail is a minimized version of ones available at dealerships.

Truc, that's a nice color, Dark Cherry.