Nokya 7000K bulbs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willie Anglin

Reaction score
Put a set of Nokya Artic White 7000K bulbs in the ST and they look really good. White light looks nice especially for $20, just wondering if anyone else tried them and what is the life of em?

these headlight bulbs are very nice. they are white and produce a blue hue from a distance.

but since they are 80w bulbs, i hope you upgraded and changed your wiring harness.

if not, you need to do so or they will fry your sockets.

I put a pair of 80/100 watt 9004s in car a few years back. Melted the plugs. Replaced the plugs and 6"s of wire. Went back to stock.

PRCHRMAN:

that sounds good, the description does state for use with high-power aftermarket halogen light bulbs.

usually those upgraded wiring harness have a resistance for 65+ wattage bulbs. these ones sound simple. not a bad price either. just plug and play lol. autozone sells them for 12.95 or so but you do have to cut wires and do some modifications.

Arturo, thanks for the info, I am waffling (I guess that makes me a waffler) on staying with the Nokyas or not. If I do I will be ordering the plug and play upgraded harness.

Latest posts