Not Cool!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George T

Reaction score
Man, 4-Trac are so cool.:cool:......now look someone in China or somewhere over there copied Fords idea and put it to production....:angry:......

Ford make the 4-Trac happen!!!!!

http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive/2005/11/26-ford-4-trac-concept/Ford%204-Trac%20Concept%201-big.jpg

I'll buy one...

Ford unveiled the 4-Trac concept Thursday at the Thailand International Motor Expo in Bangkok. Thailand is the largest market for pickups outside the U.S., and Ford's regional production hub for pickup trucks.

The four-door crew cab 4-Trac is intended to combine workplace functionality with stylish family transportation. With a "rescue" styling theme, the 4-Trac features front and rear heavy-duty power winches, integrated rope hooks and tie-down points, and high-intensity LED lighting (including warning and rescue lights on the roof and side mirrors).

In the cargo area, the truck showcases a double-folding, power assisted rear gate with three step access - very trick. A rear hatch also enables access to the cargo area from the cabin.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not Chery, but another Chinese maker. Don't recognize the front emblem.

The Chinese don't design vehicle as much as they steal vehicle design. Honda has sued at least one company for copying the CR-V, Benz sued another for copying the Smart design. A good majority of new Chinese vehicles produced by Chinese companies are copies, and unsafe tin cans. One was recently tested for the NCAP (European version of our NHSTA) and the car crumpled up and would've seriously injured or killed the driver. The car got 1 star, since you can't get zero stars.

Here's a link to the crash test mentioned-

And if you think their 4x4's are any better...99.9% of driver death-

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Ts94rjr4M" target="top">Jiangling Landwind Crash Test</a>

When China brings them here, people will buy them and think they are the next best thing since sliced bread.

Tainted food, dangerous tires, and plain old garbage comes from China. We really want thier cars over here?

Tom

Reminds me of an old Volkswagen with the steering wheel coming up into the face/chest area like that. My dad learned to drive on old Beetles and he "learned not to wreck, cause if you did, you died"

ZHEJIANG GONOW AUTO.CO.,LTD

Typical Chinese copying of someone else's product. One of my coworkers has some pictures of the Cool Bear in his office, a knock-off of his Scion xB.

I think Ford should have built it first (build Ford tough)...so people wont have to buy the crappy copy of the 4-trac. Plus the one that came out in china, its still not the same (headlights, lights, etc) but the body sign seems he same.

Does anybody know if Ford is even planning to make the 4-Trac

Latest posts