NY MEET and Dyno day !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
THIS IS A MEET FOR ANY ONE !!!!! WE ARE JUST GOING TO DO SOME DYNO RUNS BEFORE WE HANG OUT !!!

OK, the day is going to be OCT 28th a Saturday.

I NEED DYNO conformation ASAP, by this sunday if possible. We need 10 trucks to make the price at $75.00 !!!!

Others are welcome, BUT I need a $25.00 deposit SO I can set the dyno in stone..

People just watching or hanging out are FREE !!!!!

PLEASE let me know..

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
hey todd you know ill be there already but i will go ahead and confirm here anyway. and stonemeiser its not that far for you to come. you can also crash at my house if you want to so you wouldnt miss out on all the fun

paul h:D

paul, thanks for the invite. I work in a hopital and that's my weekend to cover the dept. Unfortunately, I took a job that requires weekends. Just can't seem to keep people healthy anymore.:D;)

Like I said have fun!!!:)

I'm there.

Come on guys, it will be a fun day and a great chance to see what our Trac's really can do. Let's get at least 10 of us so we can get the discount to make it even better. If you have a friend without a Trac let them bring their car/truck too and get on the dyno. Everyone is welcome.

George

ra ra ra george thats the spirit!!! like george says come one come all. hey george there were 9 of us in the chat room...why did you just pass us by like we weren't even there?" huh huh? just kidding! see ya soon

paul h:p

I AM THERE. OK Paul u happy. I am coming to the DYNO day. I will check with my friend with his Jetta to see if he wants to come to. His car is SICK and insane.

Bring any thing, I always like to see other cars/trucks

Todd Z

Todd,

can you post an address or nearby address so I can calculate time and route? thanks.

Are you going to dyno, or just hang out ???

160 Brook Ave

Deer Park NY 11729

Thanks

Todd Z

The place opens at 10AM.... I say meet there and go from there...

Todd Z