NY MEET on long Island !!!!! OCT 28TH !!!!!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
WELL, I made the dyno reservations !!!! OCT 28th !!!!! Saturday !!

THIS will be a meet and Dyno Day !!!!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME !!!!!

LET me know IF interested !!!!!

We can meet at the dyno place if you like and watch the dyno of the trucks and then head to my house for food !!!!! BBQ, Pizza , Whatever !!!!

Your welcome to just come to the house and skip the dyno, I just don't know what time just yet !!!!

The dyno place is open at 10 AM....

As of right now we have 4 confirmed trucks , More would be nice !!!! This place knows what they are doing, so the numbers will be accurate !!!

Those that want to dyno Please get me the $25.00 deposit ASAP..!!! The rest you can pay them the day of....

Let me know !!!!

Todd Z

Todd,

How are you I am new to this or any other site, I do not know what a dyno is forgive the iggnorance. I live in Va Beach Va, that would be a cool get away.

Thanks,

Bill

Your car gets hooked up to computer and something like a treadmill for cars to measure horsepower.

Welcome to the site.

Gary D. in CT

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bill..WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!!!!

that would be a cool get away, come on up. just like gary said your truck gets hooked up to

a computer and you get to drive it on this machine and it measures your horsepower and torque and im sure it does other things but hp is the most important:lol:

hope you can make it if you need a list of hotels that are reasonable let me know i can research them for you.

paul h by the way ill be there also

Any one else ???

J,

Yes,

Send it to the email in my profile.....

I am glad a stock truck is running, It is always cool to see something like that.....

Todd Z

Bill,

Nope, You can cut off the Maf off the filter box and clamp on a regular air filter, But it is not a True Cold air...

Also the 07 if it is 4WD can not be dynoed here, they only have a 2WD dyno, BUT do not let this stop you from coming and hanging out with the rest of us !!!!

Todd Z