OEM Ford Radio

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Parker

Reaction score
Hey all!,

I'm looking to replace my Sport trac Radio. I would LIKE to replace it with a ford OEM part, namely a CD/Cassette Dual media player (I listen to booktapes that require the Cassette). anyone ahve any good sites to look at for cheap(er) Ford Parts?

I have OE head unit from my '05 ST CD/Cass.

http://www.zjstech.net/~library/18635/ST%20Items%20for%20sale/Ebay Items 005.jpg

Let me know if your interested.

D-

No problem.

I can tell you that you have some sort of an open link as my message is tied into your original post. The open link only affected my first post so were good to go... LOL

Mine went caput,So after looking around I found I could get a far better system & spend less,if I got an after market system,With CD,dvd,&mp3,Just get instalation kit it was easy to install

2001 cd - single conversion to 6 disc problem.

I added a sub and amp to my 2001 stock sinngle cd - tape player and now I put a 6 disc stock radio in and the bass does not come out , also the dual on - dual off settings from the back seat dont display on the radio. Help? Does anyone have the wire diagram for my 2001 or can any one tell me how to make all this work? Thank you.

The direction vehicle lines are taking is deleting the dual media option due to low take rate. With aftermarket doing the same, the only real way of listening to cassettes will be via an audio input jack, ilo a dual media unit. My truck line's already phased it out of the cycle plan.

Latest posts