OEM Rims w/ Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ EVAN

Reaction score
I have a set of OE rims w/ tires from my '01 Trac. Looking for $100.00 for the set. Would prefer to have them picked up locally ( 43068 ), but willing to ship if necessary. I can check on the cost to ship and let you know. I also have a factory head unit w/ CD player for sale. Just looking for offers, so let me know as well. E-mail me at... [email protected]

Thanks.

Just estimating on the weight, but figuring 30lbs. per box,(rim & tire), and shipping parcel post by mail looks to be 4 days and $50.00 per item. If I get exact weight and measurements of the package I'll let you know for sure. But you can check the USPS website and see that it's pretty expensive.

How good are the tires on it? Are they the OEM goodyears? Also how is the wear? Any rust on the rims either?

Thanks

Andy

These are Goodyear Wrangler RT/S. These are the original tires from this truck, they have just over 33,000 miles on them. Tread looks good and the rims are in good shape.

Bigdawg

make sure you get an exact figure. i recently shipped 2 tires 265/50/15s

and it really amazed me that they weighed 62lbs for the pair NO WHEELS just the TIRES.

i never in a million years would have guessed around 30lbs each but thats what

it came out to total and you dont want to undercut your sefl on the shipping.

also fedex ground is the best way to go for shipping heavier items if you have

one in your area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts