Opinions

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just looking for everyones opinions on bed caps for the Tracs, I'm thinking of a LEER or

an ARE just not sure which. I'm leaning more towards the LEER because of the Thule rack option. Any comments good or bad for either one would be helpful. Thanks, James

I have the 'Undercover' in its original black but it can be painted to match. It shipped in perfect condition and even comes with an LED interior light. It is advertised as water resistant but not water tight. That being said I have never got a single drop of water in the bed through the worst of storms or car washes. I am very pleased and it shipped by carrier truck for $600.00 total. If your interested do several Google searches for the best price.

I have the 'Undercover' in its original black but it can be painted to match. It shipped in perfect condition and even comes with an LED interior light. It is advertised as water resistant but not water tight. That being said I have never got a single drop of water in the bed through the worst of storms or car washes. I am very pleased and it shipped by carrier truck for $600.00 total. If your interested do several Google searches for the best price.

I've got a Snuglid and I love it. It's wraparound design keeps water out, and hides the black bed rails, it's very low profile, and has notches for the bedside cleats.

I have an LT Sport Cover. It's one of the lowest profile tonneaus I've seen and comes painted to match the color of the ST. I would have prefered a Snuglid, which wouldn't have costed much more, but I couldn't find a dealer east of the Mississippi River. The cover also has an option for a rack, but I didn't get it.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts