P0775. B shift solenoid malfunction.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnPenny Peluso

V6 Engine
4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
Reaction score
Update
Three weeks has gone by, the transmission shop looked at it, saw the codes.
He suggested a transmission service to see if that would address the sticky valve/solenoid. He felt that the valves can be a problem.
We decided to replace the valve pack, and perform the service.
We'll see from here.

3 week before my favorite transmission shop can run diagnosis on it.

Last edited:
Is possible that it is as simple as overly dirty fluid, check the fluid. Could also be low fluid, check the level and fill it if needed, then you need to find out why it's low (locate leaks). Could be electrical, blocked fluid pathways, mechanical. Best of luck to you.

Is possible that it is as simple as overly dirty fluid, check the fluid. Could also be low fluid, check the level and fill it if needed, then you need to find out why it's low (locate leaks). Could be electrical, blocked fluid pathways, mechanical. Best of luck to you.
Thanks...

Latest posts