Part # For Power Outlet

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Adams 2

Reaction score
Anyone happen to have the part number for the power outlet for a high series console? I thought I had the right number but all I received was the rubber plug/cap for it. I still need the actual cigarette lighter/power outlet thing. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

I think your best bet would be to hit a couple of junkyards looking for an Explorer/Explorer Sport to ge tthe receptacle out of. I'm willing to bet that it can be had with a whole new console.... Kind of like you can't buy just the lid for the console, you have to purchase the whole thing.

Any parts store should have one. the receptacle itself is universal, $2.00. get a Ford part it'll probably be $20.00. The cap you got is the only unique part to it.

grump

You are right, I guess aftermarket would work. I was kind of hopeing to be able to use the plug off of the wiring harness for the console that plugs into the back of the receptacle, but I guess I can just splice the wires off??