Part #'s

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed petrush

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just purchased a 03 ST and want to replace a few things that are missing in the truck, the first being the ashtray/change collector and the second is the bed divider (bolts in the bed right @ the hinge for the cover.) I am not sure if the ST had this plastic door, but I had a extended cab ranger with a cover that had this item... Who are you guys buying your aftermarket & replacement parts? Also looking to put some floot mats in & wondering if I should use the OEM stuff or buy some aftermarket ones.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I can help you w/ the Bed Divider Part# 1L2Z 99286A72 AA

[Broken External Image]:

The little ashtray/cup thingy you can find on ebay....and a good place to get stuff for a good price is from Rusty , one of our sponsors :

fellow the link , click on specials

Oh yeah .....welcome to the site ...lots of great info & great folks here ...you gonna like here !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Check this post for the ashtray...

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=733332&LAST=8/11/2005_12:10:13_PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a copy of the post

COIN/ASHTRAY by lakebum, 8/7/2005 19:03 CT

Category - Off-topic

I have a factory ashtry/coin holder that fits into the center console it came out of an 01, but Im told that it will fit any trac console. Email me for a price, Ill hold it for 7 days. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts