pass time 1/4 repeat - sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
just saw the episode (repeat) of the 1/4 run for an 07 trac.

2wd, v-8, cold air intake.

he ran a 15.8

i ran 16.2. 4wd, heavy optioned last year.

was wondering did anyone ever run their tracs and what were your times?

come on andy, i hear about all the perf upgrades, but lets see some results :huh:

rick,

that is good with a heavy 4x4. go for 15.5 :)

i know they were not built fot the track and the upgrade cost vs hp is not worth it, but it is fun to see what they can do :)

come on members, lets see some more time slips.

Dennis and Susan have that black lowered ST with the home made exhaust. Love that exhaust! I remember from the Dallas meet.

Pssst...they got something in that trac! ;)

Howdy Dennis and Susan! *found your card in my ST the other day from the Dallas meet!*

gary,

I take all my vehicles to the track just to see what they will run and you are right it is fun.

dennis & susan,

cool, sounds like you have the fastest trac on this site

rick,

i know. it is fun, even though they were not built for the track. some people here brag on having the fastest, but nothing to back it up :eek:

If I want to go fast I take my Mach 1 to the track it is not the fastest thing I have had but for what I have done to it I think it runs good 12.96@106 on a very hot night so I think in good air it will go 12.60's@ 108 not bad for a auto....

rick,

oh i know the trac is not a track vehicle. but as always i am curious to see what any vehicle can do. that's why i love pass time.

not a mustang fan, but i think you will give bill b a good run with your mach 1 :)

Gary,

It is a lot of fun to see what your DD will run and here is a pic of my mach.

[Broken External Image]: