PCM Code - where is it?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking to tune my 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin but need the PCM code. I've looked on the PCM box, I've looked on the passenger side firewall, I've looked almost everywhere (except where it probably is). Does anyone know where the code is on this year model? UGH

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

:welcome:

Some '07 to '10 tracs had the 4 digit code on the ac line @ the firewall. If not you can give your tuner your vin#...

on my '07 is was on a white sticker on the PCM under the hood. I'm not sure if they moved it though in later years.

If what you are referring to the is the powertrain calibration code it is located on the door tag (vehicle certification label). The code will be in the very last information block all the way to the right on the bottom. It may be either one line or 2 lines. This is only the base calibration though, if the calibration was ever updated then you need a scan tool to get the info.

It's a little more complicated than that - Under the hood of the 2010 - passenger side -

There is a metal housing that holds your PCM, by the heater core - you will have to flip the white release tabs on the massive wireing harnesses (3 total), take the screws out and pull it out nice and easy (it is located as a sticker on the actual case that slides inside the case) - I would suggest a quick picture so you have it on fiile - this is the true place that the Tuner will need -

When through it with my blower tune and all the other places give lessor information -

Good Luck -

on the left side, it has 3 big plugs on it? I assume its a good idea to disconnect the battery?

My 2010 Adren didn't have it anywhere, Needed computer scanner to get..... Thanks ford !! and of course mine was the least popular and MOST expensive PCM to buy..... FML

Latest posts