Perfomance Update

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
Last week I installed Todds' modified throttle body. Definite improvement in throttle response. While installing I also tweaked my TPS to .980vdc. Very pleased with the TB. I have the K&N conical open filter. I can definitly hear that is is pulling in more air from 1/3 to WOT.

Yesterday I installed the RT Y-Pipe. The performance results with the two together is a big WOW ! It snaps off the line and really torques up in passing gear. My magna-Flow cat back exhuast sounds deeper and richer exhaust note also. Now I need to get an XCALII, with some tune..

Thanks, Todd and George at Zabtek for quality products and fast shipping..:D:D

Ed thank you,

I am glad your happy with the products !!!!!! And thank you for the support !!!

I have had both on my ST for years and I am completely happy with them. Thats the main reason I decided to get a small business going so others can enjoy the extra get up and go !!!!!!!

How did the bolts work out with the cat ??? Those were a last minute add on, I got them from the hardware store, RT did not supply them to us..

Thanks

Todd Z

I didnt buy new bolts. I did buy a new gasket from George. My bolts came off easy. Here in houston area we dont get salt on the roads. I have loosened exhaust bolts on 10 yr old cars with penetrating oil and hand tools before I use the air tools.

The gasket was a last minute choice. It was put in the box, with the pipe. I hope George got the money order for the gasket

I was talking about the 3 Stainless bolts, washers and nuts that we included in the box. They were with the gasket.

Todd Z

I guess I need to dig in the styrofoam. I must have missed them. Could it be I didnt buy the converter, only the y-pipe?

LOL.. I am a dumba&&........ Yes, sorry, I thought you got the cat.... DOH !!!

Todd Z

All this y Pipe and cat talk is making this money really burn a hole in my pocket. Todd do you still have a package price on the two of them?

Last edited by a moderator: