Performance Parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just sold my Job 2 2001 Sport Trac and I removed the performance parts to sell them separately. I have the following parts for sale if anyone is interested.

Apten programmable chip with currently 3 different programs. (87oct performance, 91oct performance and stock.) I paid $299 in May 2004...asking $125.00 plus $5.00 shipping

KKM Filter just cleaned and ready to be oiled (K & N oil included) I paid $89.95 in May 2002...asking $40.00 plus $10.00 shipping

Granatelli MAF Sensor bought in 2004 for $339.00...asking $150.00 plus $10.00 shipping

All items are in excellent condition and have all instructions etc included as I received them from the manufacturer.

If interested, email me at [email protected]

150.00 for that Granatelli MAF Sensor is a bargin. Sombody better pick it up quick.

nobody makes a performance MAF sensor for the Tracs any longer.

Tom

Flip, it is a direct bolt on for any intake that used the OEM sensor..

Yes it will work...

Todd Z

That was not cool Tony.

My Trac is great in the high end, but I'm mostly concerned with low-end performance now. Will this give me better low-end torque?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry FlipTrac_511, I'm not trying to pull anything as I offered the items here and meant to put that price as a "buy-it-now" price on eBay. I did that for all but the MAF Sensor by mistake. Again...I'm sorry I made a mistake. You can buy it now for $150 on eBay or hope that the starting price of $100 stands as there is no reserve price. Hope that explains that.

As for low-end torque, I found with the combination of filter, MAF Sensor and chip the low and mid range of the ST was greatly improved.

Members here don't like when you post something and then throw it on Ebay in less then a couple of days later, I don't blame them either.

ALSO the 2 auctions have different pictures in them with the Air filter adapter missing...

whats with that?

I would not purchase any thing now just because of that..

Todd Z

Wow, I'm not a pro here ToddZ, maybe I should have asked you first how and when I should do things around here?.

The first picture had the flange which goes with the KKM filter on it. I forgot to remove it when I took the first pic. I thought it went with the MAF but I noticed from the documents that it goes with the KKM filter instead. As for the eBay listing, I thought I was doing good by letting members here know about it. I sure am getting a lot of grief here and I thought I was virtually giving these things away and doing everybody a big favour. I'm sorry in one short moment I violated an unwritten rule here and pissed everyone off. It surely wasn't my intention and I apologize for it.

Happy truckin guys.

Tony, I was being sarcastic. Putting the 'buy now' option just hastens my decision-making process since your item can be purchased before the deadline. I was being selfish, but you had that right and you already mentioned the $150 price in your original post (which I overlooked). I didn't notice the flange issue. Still debating though...

Thanks FlipTrac_511 for explaining...I appreciate it.

The flange is only needed to attach a cone filter to the MAF. KKM and K&N filters come with them and it is not needed if you are installing the MAF Sensor onto a stock airbox. Looking at ToddZ's file I'm sure he knew that and was just giving me a hard time. No worries...everything is cool...I just want to be openly honest with everyone and if you read my eBay feedback I think you would agree I am.

Cheers.

No prob, and I doubt Todd was trying to give you a hard time. Good luck to you (and me...heheh).

Whoever tracp0 is got it, They will be happy with it...

Tony, I may have come across harsh,Sorry, But too many members here have been hosed in similar situations, I was just thinking about them...

Glad the item sold....

Good luck

Todd Z

Todd: I hope your right about happy.

Tony & Todd: I'm glad you made nice.

FlipTrac_511: that is funny, and sorry. But I do look forward to meeting you some day.

TracP0

Tracket,

The one thing I would do if you can is swap out your stock sensor and install it on the new body, again if it can be done....

If you have a flasher or chip your set, the stock sensor has a better range of air flow...

makes tuning the truck easier down the road..

Todd Z