personal video, mp3 recorder, destroys Ipod!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Cuenca

Reaction score
The ARCHOS Pocket Video Recorder AV400 Series is the ultimate handheld digital video recorder that offers TV recording and a portable home entertainment center in one pocket-sized device.

The AV400 experience starts in the living room where you can record TV shows and movies directly from a TV, VCR, or cable / satellite receiver with a convenient one-time set-up TV Cradle.

But entertainment enjoyment goes far beyond the living room. When on the go, you can watch videos and view photos on the large color LCD screen, listen to and record music, transfer photos from your digital camera and data files from your PC.

Record up to 80 hours* of TV programs and video content from a TV, VCR or cable / satellite receiver using the TV cradle

Program recordings using the Recording Scheduler, which directly controls the VCR or set-top box tuner

Store and watch up to 55 * full-length movies

Enjoy up to 3 ½ hours of video playback on the color LCD while on the go

Download / transfer / record up to 650* hours of music

Store and view up to 200,000* JPEG photos

Play MP3, WMA (including protected files) and WAV music files

Listen to and record off the radio (with optional FM Radio & Remote Control)

Download and store files from a PC

$375 plus $20 shipping, insured via ups. I accept credit card payments through paypal. email robc at fusemail dot com.

dan,

thanks for pointing that out. as you and anyone else can see, although there is one or two vendors that are at that price, there are also four to six at $500 + which is more inline of what I paid @ amazon.com.

But im always up for a good deal, so I would be willing to lower my price to $350 shipped. I will take it to ebay otherwise where I always do better than this site, Im out $150 at this price, and the item is only two months old, go figure...

it is 20 gig with a 3.5" screen,

this is the third generation archos that i have and im ready to upgrade to the fourth, thats the reason for sale, its that great of a product

Latest posts