Photoshop experts I need help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curt Brubaker

Reaction score
Ok guys...need a big favor. Parents are going to start putting a new garage on the house, attached to the right side. I need to put an image together, a realistic image of what it'll look like. Below are two picture links. The first is their house. 2nd is a garage almost exactly what they way attached, minus color and the angle obviously.

A few specs for someone who's willing to try it.

The garage will end up being 4 feet in FRONT of the front porch slab, and the peak of the garage will meet the house in line with the upper windows. If looking at the side of the house, the peak of the garage will line up with the front of the house itself.

For reference, the house is 24'4" across the front, the new garage is to be 20ft. wide, 16' x 8 garage door, 9 foot tall block then the roof, same pitch as the porch roof, but obviously a bit larger due to it's location and size (24 foot deep total garage).

Let me know if you guys can help, my AIM is Sick4Cix if you want to discuss. I have the garage dimensions all drawn out etc., but can't do the photoshop work.

This can be a complete "drawing", doesn't have to be the real, like they do on those fancy design shows, the "cartoon" image would be fine if included the house and garage.

Also, all the tree's in the yard on that side will be gone and no longer there, and a driveway up to the door, straight up.

Here's the links...their house first, the garage "idea" 2nd.

http://www.awdterror.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=2141

http://www.montgomerycountyrealty.net/applications/CatalogManager/images/735pencedrfront.jpg

Thanks in advance. You can email ideas to [email protected] or links.

If you would like to try something different, go to Google and type in "Google sketch up", it is free and really easy to use. Interesting to see just what you can do with it. It has a tutorial also that works well.

Is this what you were describing?

I didn't fix the curb...

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very close, but it won't be that tall. About half way up the 2nd story is where the peak will meet the house and the driveway would be blacktop.

The placement otherwise is correct, it is going to come out past the front porch almost 4 feet, so that's right.

Thank you so much for helping!

I revised it. Looks much better (the design, not my Photoshop "skills"). Coastie, I wasn't entirely sure how it, so I just made a best guess. Easier to deviate from that way.

Latest posts