photoshop help one more time

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris P

Reaction score
:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:just need help one more time thanks

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, the others were better. What happened? I though you were going to let me live vicariously though you? Are you cheating on me? Seriously though, I liked the other ones better. But it's you vehicle, so I'll let it slide.;)

Just wondering what these would look like also:lol: me cheat why i would never!!:unsure::blink::blink::blink::blink::huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they would look bad but those other ones blew my shoes off. Really. I haven't seen rims like that. Almost makes me want to get a set and drop the ST. ALMOST!!! Probably still wouldn't look bad to go up with the ST and use bigger tires.:huh:;)

I agree. With my wife it's like pulling teeth. I did a few things to the Toy pickup that I had but I worked at a Toyota dealership and got everything that I did for free. (stuff they took off trade-ins) This is the first vehicle I've had that was realy in my opinion worth modifying to make it look/run better but my wife doesn't agree. She's a "regular" vehicle type of girl. Love her to death but DAMN!:lol:;)

i wonder if i can talk her into a harley now???? she is a car girl, well lets put it like this she likes the system that i put into my cars and hers, so about that harley??!?:huh::blink:

I do have my wife talked into one of those. Just told her it was like riding a washing machine!:lol: Just kidding. It was actually the wierdest thing. We were on our way to Harrisburg and we were fallowing a group of bikers and it was a really nice night ot be on a bike and she said to me "I wonder what it'd be like to be on one of those on a night like this". There was my chance, being that I owned a bike in the Army. We talked and she actually said that in a when we get our cars payed down that will be the next purchase. My wife is one that keeps her word. She's even started comenting on bikes when we see them wiether or not she likes the looks of them.;)

Latest posts