Photoshop Please

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Yackey

Reaction score
I am finally going to get a trac, I am going to be getting an 07 early next year, I may possibly hold out for the 08's to come out, but I don't know how much longer I can hold out. Anyways could someone photoshop me a 07 trac in lime green with orange, blue, and yellow tribal design up the side. Thanks

I like skittles, well, as soon as I get my trac, I am going to get it custom painted, get a suspension lift, put in a pioneer avic-z1, headrest monitors, xm reciever, with 2 10's, all stock speakers replaced, a 2 channel amp running to the subs, a 4 channel amp for the rest of the speakers, 2 fared cap, HID conversion kit, custom leather interior (black and lime leather), custom paint some of the interior components (If anyone has some pics I would appreciate it), ARE cap, chrome step bars, billet grill, green underbody leds, green led lights under dash, CAI, headers and cat-back exhaust, XCAL

Last edited by a moderator:
get a suspension lift,

Yeah, good luck with that. Have you looked at the suspension set up on the 07 ST? You won't be lifting that, the shafts run through the frame.

Kenny, with the money you want to spend why not buy an 01-02? They can't be worth much. Buy a crate engine, tranny and do all the other mods you desire. You could have a cheaper truck yet a more stylish truck than any 07.

kenny if your interested I have some Lime Green Leather"ostrich embossed" for sale ..It's enough to do your inserts on your seats...[Broken External Image]:

Here's a Skittles box on wheels! :lol: I have no idea what "Tribal" paint scheme is, but I think this is Art Deco Jungle.

[Broken External Image]:

I used this picture in Photoshop to try some wheel/tire combinations and to try different colors on the 07 ST. Never went back and fixed the railing. Here's a dark green ST from the same picture:

(Edit: the original .psd image is more green than the jpeg shown here)

[Broken External Image]: